Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This post if for Kori.

COLLAPSABLE COFFEE MUG
business idea du jour. i am sure someone already makes this, but probably not with a lid. i hate how many cups i still manage to toss away after one use.

4 AM DANCE PARTY
not sure where it came from but it sure was fun. michael jackson is the only way to start a DP. period. oh and paper bird's is an awesome band.

THIS BLOG REALLY SUCKS
without a camera. best buy, for crying out loud, you are losing my business. why did i pay 80 dollars for an insurance plan if i have to spend 3 hours a week on the phone for 4 months to ensure that it doesn't fall through the cracks. i have decided to go to plan B: i will be selling a pair of skis and purchasing a sweet cannon with HD film abilities. sickbird.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an excellent idea...and maybe in its off time, it could serve as a slinky. this sounds like oodles of fun. Momo and I went to the Sierra trading post the other day and found a coffee mug french press...bad ass! for $5! keep em' coming Andy Man...I just added you to my bookmark toolbar. ps. if you need some pictures, just let me know. I can go out, take them for you and then send them. I just got 2 bad ass cameras for graduation so I need some projects :). Oh yeah, and sorry again for not recognizing you with your sweet new haircut...never again!

    ReplyDelete